Kelp and bonito stock well blended with mirin sweet flavour. Secret accent of white wine makes meat even more delicious.(Made in Japan)
Recipe For Gyudon Beef Rice Bowl
- 148 mL
- 2 tablespoons (35g) for 100g of thinly sliced beef.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 100g of thinly sliced beef
- 1/5 (50g) of onion
- 2 tablespoons (35g) – This product
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) – water
- 200g – Steamed rice
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and the onion into wedges.
- Add this product, water and the onion to the pan and cook until boiling.
- Add the beef and simmer down to preferred thickness. Pour over steamed rice.