Kyushu soy sauce flavoured with pure rice wine and golden ginger. (Made in Japan)
- 1 pkg. makes 2 to 3 servings.
- 286 mL
Recipe For Yellowtall & Daikon Radish
Ingredients for 2 to 3 servings:
- 2-3 pieces (200-300g) – Yellowtail
- 1/3 (270g) – Daikon radish
- 1 package – This product
Lightly sprinkle salt on the fish and let it rest for 15 minutes. With a paper towel, pat to remove the water from the fish and cut them into halves. Peel the skin off the radish and cut into 2cm thick quarter-round pieces. Place the radish into a microwave-safe plate and lightly cover with plastic wrap. Cook it in the microwave for 5 minutes (500W) or 4 minutes 20 seconds (600W).
Shake the product well before opening.
- Over medium heat, add this product and radish. *If the radish wasn’t precooked, simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Once the soup is boiling, add the fish and place an inner lid to keep it soaked in the soup while cooking. Turn down to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Once the ingredients are cooked, remove the inner lid. Simmer down to the preferred thickness and serve. *To avoid overcooking the fish, you can take it out before letting the sauce simmer down.