Soy sauce base with oyster sauce, chinese rice wine. Finished with ginger and welsh onion flavoured oil.(Made in Japan)
- 1 pkg. makes 2 to 3 servings.
- 61 mL
Recipe For Beef & Green Pepper
Ingredients for 2 to 3 servings:
- 4-5 (150 g) – Green peppers
- 100-150g –Boiled bamboo shoots (plain) –
- 150g – Thinly sliced meat (beef or pork) –
- 1 package – This product
Remove the core and seeds from the green peppers. Cut the peppers and bamboo shoots into thin sticks. Cut meat into 1cm wide strips.
- Over medium heat, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Once the meat is cooked, turn off the heat and add this product. Mix in well.
- Turn on the heat and add in the order of bamboo shoots and green peppers. Cook through once more.