Stir fry sauce with Chili bean sauce, sweet bean paste, and XO sauce. Flavours of sesame oil and pepper.(Made in Japan)
- 1 pkg. makes 2 to 3 servings.
- 59 mL
Recipe For Mapo Spicy Eggplant
Ingredients for 2 to 3 servings:
- 2-3 (300g) – Eggplant
- 1 (30g) – Green pepper
- 1/4 (30g) –Carrot
- 100g – Ground pork
- 3 tablespoons (36g) – Vegetable oil
- 1 package – This product
Cut off the eggplant stem and then cut the eggplant vertically into 8 to 10 slices (1/8th to 1/10th). Remove the core and seeds from the peppers and cut into 1cm wide strips. Cut carrots into long and thin sticks.
- Over medium heat, heat the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the eggplant. Once browned, add the peppers and carrots, and cook through. Remove the vegetables onto a plate.
- With the same pan, fry the ground pork and once cooked, add this product. Mix in lightly.
- Add back the cooked vegetables and combine well.