Kelp stock blended with mild soy sauce and mirin.(Made in Japan)
- 493 mL
- 1/2 bottle makes 4 serving
Recipe For Sukiyaki
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1/2 bottle – This product
- 500 g – Sliced beef
- 1/4 (500 g) – Chinese cabbage
- 2 (300 g) – Japanese leek
- 1 bunch (200 g) – Shungiku (Edible chrysanthemum, tong ho)
- 1 bag (110 g) – Enoki mushroom
- 1 block (290 g) – Tofu
- 1 ball (200 g) – Shirataki (Konnyaku noodles)
- Preferred amount – Beef fat
Wash vegetables. Cut to preferred size.
- Heat skillet and melt beef fat.
- Add some leeks and beef. Pour this product just enough to make a thin layer at the bottom of skillet.
- Place part of other ingredients in an amount appropriate for the skillet’s size. Pick cooked ingredients and start eating/serving.
- In the emptied space, keep adding prepared ingredients. Do not try to cook everything at once, as it will become watery.