Using 2 kinds of cheese, roasted onion and butter, finished flavourfully with white wine. Just add milk and your favourite seafood, cook in a microwave and ready to enjoy.(Made in Japan)
- 66 mL
- Microwave for 4min 30sec (500W) or 4min (600W)
- 1 pkg. makes 2 servings
Recipe For Cream Sause Fish Fillet
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 pieces (200g) – Raw salmon or marlin fillet (fresh oyster, scallop, spinach etc.)
- 50g – Mushroom (Shimeji or oyster mushroom etc.)
- 100ml (1/2 Cup) – Milk
- 1 package – This product
Cut the fish into 3cm wide pieces and the mushrooms into preferred size.
- Cut the package open according to the scissor sign on top. Add milk and mix well.
- Add the fish and mushrooms, and close the zipper tight.
- Pull apart the bottom of the package and place it standing in the centre of the microwave. Warm it up for 4 minutes 30 seconds (500W) or 4 minutes (600W).
- Leave it in the microwave to let it steam for 5 minutes.
- Hold on to the brown spots on top of the package to take it out of the microwave. Carefully open the bag. Plate it and serve.