Miso based rich stir-fry sauce, sweetened by yellow soft sugar and mirin.(Made in Japan)
- 1 pkg. makes 2 servings.
- 46 mL
Recipe For Eggplant With Pork
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2-3 (300g) – Eggplant
- 2 (60g) – Green pepper
- 100g – Thinly sliced pork
- 3 Tablespoons (36g) – Vegetable oil
- 1 package – This product
Cut off the stem and cut the eggplant into thin chunks. Remove the stem and seeds from the peppers and cut them into bite-size. Cut the pork into preferred size.
- Over medium heat, heat the oil and stir fry the eggplant. Once the eggplants are browned, add the peppers, and cook until done. Remove the vegetables onto a plate.
- Using the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the pork until done.
- Add back the vegetables and add this product. Combine well.